Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 30 min.
Baking Time: 2 hrs.
Preheat oven to 325-degrees F.
1) In a large ovenproof pan, heat
2) Cook beef over medium-hot heat
until brown on all sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) Reduce heat to medium and add
4) Cook until onions are clear.
5) Add garlic and cook for 1
6) Add 2 cups of beef broth,
paprika, carrots, potatoes, and tomato paste.
7) Cover and bake in oven for 2
hours or until meat is tender. (Check occasionally and add water if
it gets too dry.)
8) Remove form oven and place pan
on the stove. (If the gravy needs to be thickened, mix flour in 1/2
cup of beef broth.)
9) Pour into pan, stir continually,
until mixture comes to a boil and reaches preferred texture.
10) When ready o serve, stir in
peas and sour cream. Heat through but do not boil.
Serve on cooked
Page 1 of 1