Chili Corn Muffin Casserole
6 to 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 15 to 25 min.
- 1-1/2 lbs. ground
- 1 package taco seasoning mix (reserve 1 teaspoon)
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed tomato soup
- 2 cans (16 oz.) chili beans
- 1 package "JIFFY"
Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 cup cheddar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon reserved taco seasoning mix
Casserole Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 400ºF. and grease 3 quart
1) In skillet, brown ground beef and drain.
2) Add taco seasoning mix, soup and chili beans. Let
simmer while preparing topping.
3) Combine topping ingredients, blend well.
4) Pour meat mixture into prepared dish and spoon
topping over meat mixture.
5) Bake uncovered for 15 to 25 minutes, or until