Creamy Caramel Fruit Dip
Makes 12 appetizer servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Chilling Time: 2 hrs. or until ready to serve
- 1 - package (8-oz.) reduced fat
cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 - cup packed brown sugar
- 1 - cup reduced fat
- 1 - cup 2% milk
- 1 - package (4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 - teaspoon
- 2 - teaspoon lemon juice
- Assorted fresh fruit
1) In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese
and brown sugar. Beat at medium speed until creamy.
2) Add the sour cream, milk, pudding mix,
vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Beat well after each addition.
3) Chill covered until ready to serve.
Serve with assorted fresh fruit.