Marinade London Broil
Makes 6 to 9 servings
Prep Time: 20 min
Broiling Time: 14 min
- 2 to 3 - London Broil or other
- 1/2 - cup soy sauce
- 1 - Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - clove garlic, crushed
- 1- Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 - teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 - teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 - Tablespoons wine vinegar
- Lightly score steak.
- In a mixing bowl, combine soy
sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic, lemon juice,
pepper, mustard, and vinegar.
- Pour marinade into large zip top
plastic bag. Place steak into bag with marinade.
- Place in refrigerator and marine
for 24 hours.
- Place steak on grill rack and broil
for 7 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
- Serve immediately.