Saucy Italian Steak
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- 1-1/2 - pounds beef round steak, 3/4 to 1
- 2 - Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 - teaspoon pepper
- 1 - jar (16 ounces) peppers in tomato
sauce (any variety)
- 1 - package (9 ounces) frozen Italian or
regular cut green beans
- 1/4 - cup sliced ripe olives
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Remove fat from beef. Mix flour and
- Rub both sides of beef, shaking off
excess. Cut beef into 6 serving pieces.
- Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with
cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook beef about 5 minutes, turning once,
until brown. Place beef in ungreased rectangular baking dish,
- Pour tomato sauce over beef.
- Cover and bake 1 hour.
- Uncover and place green beans around
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes longer or
until beef is tender.
- Sprinkle with olives.
Page 1 of 1