Fire Cracker Punch
Prep Time: 10 min.
- 1 - small can frozen pineapple juice
- 2 - small can frozen lemonade
- 1 - large can orange juice
- 3 - quarts water
- 2 - packages cherry Kool-Aid
- 1 - cup sugar
- 3 - large bottles ginger ale
1) In in large bowl, combine pineapple juice,
lemonade, and orange juice with water.
2) Stir in Kool-Aid and sugar.
3) Just before serving, add ginger ale.
Did you know...
County WV was created in 1784,
formed from Monongalia County and named for
Benjamin Harrison V, a Virginian, who was the
father of William Henry Harrison, ninth President
of the United States and great-grandfather of
Benjamin Harrison, twenty-third president?