Prep Time: 15 Min.
1) Stack cheese slices. Cut into thin strips;
coarsely chop. Set aside.
2) Beat eggs in medium bowl. Spray 10-inch
skillet with no-stick cooking spray.
3) Heat skillet over medium heat.
4) For each omelet, pour 1/3 cup beaten eggs
5) Cook 30 seconds; sprinkle with salt and
pepper, if desired.
6) Lift edge of eggs with spatula to allow
uncooked portion to flow underneath until mixture is set (2 to 3
7) Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over half of omelet
and gently fold 1 side of omelet over filling.
8) Carefully slide omelet onto serving plate.
Sprinkle with chopped bell pepper and parsley, if desired.