Country Roads Bourbon Smokehouse BarBQ Ribs
- 3 - racks baby-back ribs
- 1 - cup bourbon whiskey
- 1 - Tablespoon salt
- 1 - Tablespoon pepper
- 1 - Tablespoon paprika
- 1 - Tablespoon brown sugar
- Sizzling smokehouse blend grilling sauce
- 1 - teaspoon each garlic and onion powder (for the rub)
- In a roasting pan, place the ribs and pour the bourbon
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for 1/2 hour, turning
the ribs several times.
- In a bowl, add salt, pepper, paprika and brown sugar.
- Pour off and discard the bourbon.
- Sprinkle the ribs on both sides with 2/3 of the rub,
patting it with your fingers.
- Let the ribs marinate for 30 minutes.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Roast the ribs, uncovered, in the oven for about 30
Preheat your grill to a medium-high heat.
- Place the pre-cooked rib racks on the grill and brush
them generously with the sizzling smokehouse blend grilling sauce.
- Grill the ribs until they are well brown and glazed
with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with the remaining rub.
- Serve the remaining barbeque sauce on the side.
Page 1 of 1