Trudi's Seafood Kabobs
4 to 6 servings
Prep Time: 20 min
Chilling Time: 30 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
- 1 pound bay
- 1 can (4-ounce)
- 3 Tablespoon salad
- 3 Tablespoon soy
- 3 Tablespoon lemon
- 2 teaspoon parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 10 bacon slices (partially
- 1 can
(15-1/2-ounce) pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 green peppers,
cut in chunks
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Clean scallops, removing any shell particles.
- Place scallops and mushrooms in an oblong
- In a bowl, combine oil, soy sauce, lemon juice,
parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over scallops and mushrooms.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30
minutes, turning scallops and mushrooms once.
- Cut bacon slices in halves.
- On skewers, alternate scallops, mushrooms, bacon
(rolled up), pineapple and green peppers.
- Places 6 kabobs in oblong dish. Brush with melted
- Cook for 5 minutes or until scallops are coked,
turning and basting with butter once.
- Serve immediately.
Page 1 of 1