Granny Smith Grilled Pork Chops
Prep Time: 15 min.
Chilling Time: 4 to 24 hrs.
Grilling Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 - cup orange juice
- 2 - Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 - crushed garlic cloves
- 2 - teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 - teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 - Granny Smith Apple, cored and cut into
- 4 - pork chops, boneless or bone-in, about
1-1/4 inch thick
- In a large glass or ceramic bowl, pour in
the orange juice. Then add the olive oil, garlic, cumin, black pepper, and
- Mix all the ingredients together. Now, add
the pork chops. Turn over once to make sure both sides are covered.
- Cover bowl and place in refrigerator between
4 to 24 hours.
- Turn several times to make sure the marinade
evenly coats the chops.
- Next, remove chops from marinade and discard
Preheat grill to medium.
- You want to grill for a total of 12-15
minutes, turning between 6 to 7 minutes to brown evenly.
- Serve the pork chops at once.