Buckhorn Baked Ham
- 1 smoked ham
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoon vinegar
- 24 whole cloves
Preheat oven to 325-degrees F.
- Scrub the ham and rinse well. Place in oven and
bake. Allow 1/2 hour for each pound.
- One hour before it is finished cooking, remove ham,
drain and remove skin.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the brown sugar, mustard,
flour, and vinegar into a paste, spread over the fat side of the ham.
- Score the ham in diamonds, dot with cloves and
return to oven.
- Finish the baking and increasing the heat to 400-degrees
for the last 15 minutes.