Easy Slow Cooker Chili
Prep Time: 5 min
Coking Time: LOW - 10 to 12 hrs or HIGH - 5 to 6 hrs
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 to 3 cans (15 1/2-ounces) kidney beans,
- 1 can (32-ounces) tomato juice
- 1 package (1 3/8-ounces) dry onion soup mix
- 3 Tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- In a frying pan, cook beef until lightly browned
- In an electric slow cooker, combine beef, beans,
tomato juice, soup mix, chili powder, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 10 to 12 hours
or on HIGH setting for 5 to 6 hours.
- You can cook over an open fire.