What do you know about
Try this FUN TV Westerns Trivia quiz.
"Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1) Custer, also known as The Legend of Custer, is
a 17-episode military-western television series which ran on ABC from
September 6 to December 27, 1967.
2) Who plays Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong
Custer in this TV series?
- Wayne Maunder
- Peter Palmer
- Grant Woods
3) Who plays scout California Joe Milner?
- Tex Ritter
- Ben Jones
- Slim Pickens
4) Michael Dante appears as Sioux Chief Crazy
5) In the episode Sabers in the Sun, who
plays Ann L'Andry?
- Mary Ann Mobley
- Jean Simmons
- Dixie Carter
6) In the episode Glory Rider, who does
Ralph Meeker play?
- Kermit Teller
- Lawrence Dobkin
- Jack Turley
7) Who plays Benton Conant in the episode
- Philip Carey
- Herschel Daugherty
- Jake Halsey
8) Suspicion is an episode where Robert
Loggia plays Lieutenant Cox.
9) In the episode Blazing Arrows,
- Stacy Harris
- Bob Duncan
- Rory Calhoun
10) Pursued is an episode with guest stars
of Earl Holliman and Dub Taylor.