What do you know about Daniel
Boone? Try this TV Westerns
You'll find the answers at the
bottom of the page.
The series begins in September 1964. In this long running Western, who
played Daniel Boone?
2) Patricia Blair played Daniel's wife.
What was the wife's name?
3) Ed Ames played Daniel's American Indian friend.
What was the
character Ed played?
4) The series was set in the 1770s, just before and during the
American Revolution, and mostly centered on adventures in and around Boonesborough, Kentucky. The series was shot entirely in California and
5) During the first two seasons, his daughter Jemima was shown
(played by ), but she disappeared with no explanation toward the end of
the second season.
Who played Jemima?
6) From 1967 - 1970, who plays Josh Clements in 6 episodes?
7) Season 1, Episode 16: The First Stone: a woman accused of
witchcraft and her small son flee from a mob and escape to Boonesborough.
They are found in the wilderness and nursed back to health by Daniel and
Rebecca, but when her husband arrives the hysteria begins again. It is
up to Daniel to use courage and wisdom to stand down the charges of
witchcraft and help this family of innocent strangers.
Who played the
son, William Craig?
8) On April 16, 197- Season 6, Episode 24: Bringing Up Josh airs. In
this episode, who plays a young girl named Rachel?
9) In Season 5, on Episode 19: A Touch of Charity, that airs February
27, 1969, Shelley Fabares plays Charity Brown.
10) Singer Ed Ames's role led to an infamous tomahawk-throwing
demonstration on The Tonight Show that was rerun on anniversary
clip shows for decades afterward.