Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 25 min.
- 3/4 - cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
or margarine, softened
- 1 - cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 - cup granulated sugar
- 1 - egg
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1 - teaspoon baking soda
- 1-3/4 - cups (10-ounces package)
Hershey's Mini Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates, divided
- 3/4 - cup coarsely chopped
GLAZE (recipe below)
Preheat oven to 375�F.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and
granulated sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Add flour and baking soda and
- Stir in 1 cup baking pieces and
- Press into ungreased 13x9x2-inch
- Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until
- Cool completely in pan on wire
- Drizzle VANILLA GLAZE over top
and allow to set.
- Cut into bars.
Makes About 1/3 cup glaze
- 1 - cup powdered sugar
- 2 - Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine
powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract.
- Stir until smooth.