Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 - cup (1 stick) butter or
- 1-1/2 - cups graham cracker
- 1 - can (14-ounces) sweetened
condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2 - cups (12-ounces package)
Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 - cup Reese�s Peanut Butter
- 1 - cup Hershey's Semi-Sweet
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons shortening (do
not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
Preheat oven to 350�F. (325�F.
for glass dish).
- Melt butter in oven in
13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs
over butter; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Top with 2 cups chocolate chips
and peanut butter chips; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until
- Cool completely in pan on wire
- In small microwave-safe bowl,
place 1 cup chocolate chips and shortening.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 to
1-1/2 minutes or until smooth when stirred.
- Drizzle over top of bars.
- When drizzle is firm, cut into
bars and store loosely covered at room temperature.