Peanut Butter Cheesecake Squares
Makes 12 to 15 Servings
Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 25 to 30 min.
Chilling Time: 3
hrs. or overnight
Cookie Bar Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F., grease 13"x9" baking pan.
1) In a mixing bowl, combine muffin mix and
melted butter or margarine.
2) Press into bottom of prepared pan and bake
for 10 minutes.
3) Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until
well blended. Add eggs one at a time.
4) Mix in peanut butter. Spread mixture over
5) Sprinkle with chocolate chips and bake for
25 to30 minutes.
6) Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight before