Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 27 to 36 min.
Time: 1 hr. 15 min.
Preheat oven to 375°F (if using dark or nonstick pan, heat
oven to 350°F).
1) In large bowl, beat 2 cups flour, the brown
sugar and butter with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with
2) Press mixture in ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
3) Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Sprinkle with crushed cookies.
4) In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, granulated
sugar, 1/4 cup flour and the eggs with electric mixer on medium
speed until thick and fluffy. Pour over crushed cookies.
5) Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until topping is set.
Cool 15 minutes.
6) Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
7) For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Top each
bar with miniature cookie.
8) Store covered in refrigerator.