Marbled Toffee Bars
Makes 48 bars
Time: 10 Min.
Baking Time: 12 to 16 min.
Cooling Time: 1 to
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with aluminum
foil, extending ends over pan; grease foil.
1) In a large bowl, combine oats and butter. Mix
until well coated.
2) Add brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla and salt;
3) Press oat mixture firmly onto foil.
4) Bake for 12 to 16 minutes or until light
5) Sprinkle with chips. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes
6) Spread chips over bar with metal spatula or
knife for a marbled effect. Sprinkle with nuts.
7) Cover and refrigerate until chocolate is set
(1 to 2 hours).
8) Lift bars from pan, using ends of foil.
Carefully peel off foil; cut into bars.
9) Store refrigerated in container with