Cheery Cheesecake Cookie Bars
Prep time: 15 min.
Baking time: 40 min.
- 1 - package (4-ounces) Unsweetened Chocolate
Premium Baking Bar, broken into pieces
- 1 - cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2-1/2 - cups sugar, divided
- 4 - eggs
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1 - package (8-ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-3/4 - cups (10-ounces package) MINI KISSES
Brand Milk Chocolates, divided
- 1/2 - cup chopped red or green maraschino
- 1/2 - teaspoon almond extract
- Few drops red food color (optional)
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Grease 13x9x2-in. baking
- Place baking chocolate and butter in large
- Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 2 to 2-1/2 minutes,
stirring after each minute, until mixture is melted.
- Beat in 2 cups sugar, 3 eggs and vanilla until
- Stir in flour; spread batter in prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and
remaining 1 egg; stir in 1-1/4 cup chocolate pieces, cherries, almond
extract and red food color, if desired.
- Drop by spoonfuls over top of chocolate mixture
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or just until set.
- Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle remaining
1/2 cup chocolates over top.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into
- Cover and refrigerate leftover bars.
Page 1 of 1