Fudgy Chocolate Pecan Bars
24 to 36 bars
Prep time: 10 min.
Baking time: 50 min.
- 1 - cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 - cup sugar
- 1/2 - cup Cocoa
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 3/4 - cup (1-1/2 sticks) cold butter or margarine
- 2 - eggs
- 1 - can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk (not
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons maple flavoring
- 2 - cups pecan halves or pieces
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together flour, sugar, cocoa and salt in
large bowl; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in 1 beaten egg. Press mixture evenly on
bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat sweetened condensed milk,
remaining 1 egg and maple flavoring in medium bowl. Stir in pecan
- Pour over prepared crust, distributing pecan
halves evenly. Return to oven.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden. Cool completely
in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars. Store tightly covered at room
Page 1 of 1