MINI KISSES Praline Bars
3 dozen bars
Prep time: 15 min.
Baking time: 22 min.
- 2 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/3 - cups packed light brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 - cup (1-stick) plus 2/3 cup butter, divided
- 1 - cup coarsely chopped pecans or pecan pieces
- 1-3/4 - cups (10-ounces package) MINI KISSES
Brand Milk Chocolates
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour and 1 cup brown sugar in large
- With pastry blender or fork, cut in 1/2 cup
butter until fine crumbs form.
- Press mixture into 13x9-inch baking pan; sprinkle
- Combine remaining 2/3 cup butter and remaining
1/3 cup brown sugar in small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring
constantly, until mixture boils.
- Continue boiling, stirring constantly, 30
seconds, until sugar dissolves; drizzle evenly over pecans and crust.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes until topping is bubbly and
golden; remove from oven.
- Immediately sprinkle chocolates pieces over top.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack and cut into
Page 1 of 1