Oatmeal Toffee Bars
Prep time: 15 min.
Baking time: 25 min.
- 1 - cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 - cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 - eggs
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1 - teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1-1/3 - cups (8 oz. pkg.) Toffee Bits, divided
- 3 - cups quick-cooking or regular rolled oats
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add
eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Gradually add
to butter mixture, beating until blended. Set aside 1/4 cup toffee
- Stir remaining toffee bits and oats into batter (batter will be
- Spread batter into prepared pan; sprinkle reserved 1/4 cup toffee
bits over surface.
- Bake 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Page 1 of 1