Apple Date Snack Bars
4 dozen bars
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 30 min.
- 2 - cups reduced fat baking mix
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT
- 1/2 - cup butter, softened
- 3 - egg whites
- 1 - Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 - package (8-ounce) chopped dates
- 1 1/2 - cups finely chopped apples
- Confectioners' sugar
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray 15x10-inch pan with
non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat baking mix with Sweetened
Condensed Milk, butter, egg whites, vanilla and cinnamon until smooth.
- Stir in dates and apples. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Store tightly
covered at room temperature.
Page 1 of 1