Streusel-Topped Raspberry Bars
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 50 min.
- Crumb Mixture Ingredients:
- 2 1/4 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1 - cup sugar
- 1 - cup chopped pecans
- 1 - cup butter, softened
- 1 - egg
- Filling Ingredients:
- 3/4 - cup raspberry preserves *
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8 or 9-inch square
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, pecans,
butter, and egg.
- Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, for 2 to
3 minutes until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Reserve 2 cups crumb mixture and set aside.
- Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of
- Spread preserves to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Crumble reserved crumb mixture over preserves.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until lightly
- Cool completely and cut into bars.
*Substitute 3/4 cup your favorite flavor preserves.
Alan's Kitchen Tip: If using dark or nonstick baking
pan, reduce oven temperature to 325°F. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
Page 1 of 1