Elkins Lemon Pound Cake
Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 60 min.
- 1 box Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 small box instant lemon pudding and
pie filling mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 can Creamy Home-style lemon Frosting
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and
flour a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix cake mix,
pudding mix, eggs, water, and oil.
2) Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for
for 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
3) Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until
toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
4) Cool in pan for 2 minutes. Invert
onto cake plate. Cool completely.
5) Heat frosting in a small saucepan over
medium heat, stirring constantly, until thin (or microwave for 10 to
15 seconds.) Do not overheat.
6) Drizzle frosting over cake.