Warm and Fudgy Raspberry
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 50 min
Cooling Time: 40 min
- 1 - box (19.5 oz) Classic Milk Chocolate
- 1/2 - cup Pure Canola Oil
- 1/4 - cup water
- 4 - eggs
- 1 - package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 - cup Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 1/4 - cup sour cream
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla
- 1 -jar (11.75 oz) Hot Fudge Ice Cream
- 1/2 - cup fresh red raspberries
- Fresh mint sprigs
- 1 - quart vanilla ice cream, if desired
Preheat oven to 350�F. Spray 13x9-inch
(3-quart) glass baking dish with No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In a large bowl, stir brownie mix, oil,
water and 2 of the eggs 50 strokes with spoon. Pour into
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and
jam with electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed.
- Beat in remaining 2 eggs, the sour cream
and vanilla until well mixed (mixture will be runny).
- Pour over brownie batter. Swirl mixtures
slightly with a spoon or tip of knife for marbled design.
- Bake 35 to 50 minutes or until edges are
golden brown and center is puffed and set when lightly
- Warm jar of fudge topping as directed on
- Pour evenly over cake, spreading to cover
- Cool 30 to 45 minutes before serving.
Garnish with raspberries and mint sprigs.
- Serve with ice cream.
Page 1 of 1