Apple Cinnamon Upside-Down Cake
Makes 9-12 servings
Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 45 min.
- 1 large
apple, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 packages "JIFFY"
Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix
- 1/3 cup firmly packed
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) instant butterscotch pudding,
reserving 2 Tablespoon
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
Cake Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 375-degrees F. and grease a 9" square pan.
1) Arrange apple slices in pan, overlapping if necessary.
2) In a medium bowl, mix brown sugar, 2 Tablespoons of pudding
mix, cinnamon and nutmeg; sprinkle over apple slices.
3) Combine muffin mix and remaining package of pudding.
4) Add milk and eggs until well blended. Pour over apple
5) Place in oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until
toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6) Cool for 5 minutes before turning upside down onto serving
Page 1 of 1