Texas Sheet Cake
Makes 1 large (15x10-inch) cake
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 20 to 25 min.
Preheat oven to 375-degrees F. and grease a 15x10-inch or
larger baking pan.
1) In a large bowl, you want to add the Brownie Mix.
2) In a small saucepan, bring butter and water to a boil.
3) Add to Brownie mix.
4) Add our cream, eggs, and baking soda. Blend well.
5) Pour into a prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until
you insert a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
6) Prepare Cocoa Icing. Frost cake while still hot.
1) In a small saucepan, bring evaporated milk, butter, and
cocoa to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
2) Place powdered sugar in a bowl, add cocoa mixture. Beat.
3) Stir in nuts and vanilla.
Page 1 of 1