Makes 6 to 9 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 25 to 30 min.
Cake Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Grease and flour an 8-inch
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, baking powder,
cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
2) Stir in pecans and carrots. Blend well.
3) Add egg, oil and 1/4 cup of water. Beat 2 minutes on medium
4) Add remaining water and beat an additional 2 minutes. Pour
batter into prepared pan.
5) Place baking pan in oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or
until top springs back when lightly pressed.