Cherry Chip Cake
40 to 48 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 25 to 30 min.
Cake Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. and grease and flour half
1) In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, cherry pie filling,
6-ounces chocolate chips, eggs and almond extract and beat on low
speed until blended.
2) Beat an additional 1 minute on medium speed.
3) Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until
top springs back when lightly pressed. Let cool slightly while
4) For glaze, melt butter or margarine and chocolate chips over
5) Add frosting mix and water, stirring until smooth.
6) Frost top of warm cake.