Hawaiian Cream Cake
12 to 15 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 38 to 40 min.
Cake Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven 350-degrees F. and grease a 13"x9" baking pan.
1) In a mixing bowl, mix cake mix, sour cream, eggs, and
coconut on medium speed for 2 minutes.
2) To make filling, in separate bowl, blend 1 package of cream
cheese with sugar. Mix well.
3) Add eggs and beat until well blended; fold in pineapple.
4) Pour half of cake batter into prepared pan.
5) Spread filling over batter and pour remainder of batter over
6) Place baking pan in oven and bake for 38 to 40 minutes and
7) Combine frosting ingredients until blended; beat on high for
8) Frost cake and sprinkle with coconut (optional).