Almond Joy Cake
1 9x13-inch cake
Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 45 min.
Chilling Time: 3 hrs.
1) Bake the cake using the package
directions for a 9x13-inch cake pan.
2) In a saucepan, bring the milk and 1-cup
sugar to a boil. Boil for 1 minutes and reduce the heat.
3) Stir in the marshmallows and cook until
blended, stirring constantly.
4) Stir in the coconut and pour mixture
over the hot cake.
5) In a saucepan, add 1-1/2 cups sugar,
evaporate milk and butter to a boil. Reduce the heat to low.
6) Add the chocolate chips and mix
well. Cook until blended, stirring frequently.
7) Fold in the almonds.
8) Pour the chocolate mixture over warm
cake. Let stand until set and cut into squares. (You can
refrigerate for several hours before cutting.)