Makes 16 Servings
Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 35 to 45 min.
- Chocolate Sour Cream Layer
- Peanut Butter Layer
Preheat oven to 350°F. and grease a 9"square pan.
1) In a mixing bowl, blend together brownie
mix, 3 oz. chocolate chips, sour cream and walnuts. Spread mixture
into prepared pan.
2) In another bowl, blend together peanut
butter, sugar and margarine or butter.
3) Add eggs and beat until smooth. Add flour
and chocolate chips. Mix well.
4) Pour peanut butter mixture over chocolate
5) Place square pan in oven and bake for 35 to
45 minutes. Cool and serve.