Apple Cobbler Cake
Makes 15 servings
- 2 - cans (21-ounce) apple pie filling
1 - package (18.25-ounce) Yellow Cake Mix
3/4 - cup butter, softened
2/3 - cup walnuts, chopped
1/2 - teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 - cup milk
Vanilla ice cream
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large saucepan over medium heat, cook pie filling until very hot.
- In a large bowl, add the cake mix and butter.
- Blend at
low speed for 45 to 60 seconds or until crumbly.
- Place 1-1/2 cups cake
mixture in medium bowl, add the walnuts and cinnamon.
- Stir until well
- Add milk to cake mixture in large bowl; stir until dry particles
- Spoon hot pie filling into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- Top with heaping
spoonfuls of cake batter.
- Sprinkle with walnut mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 40
minutes or until topping is golden brown and cracks appear dry.
- Cool 30
- Serve warm with ice cream.