Banana Chip Bundt Cake
Makes 12 to 16 servings.
- 1 - package (18.25 ounce) banana cake mix
1 - package (4-serving size) banana cream
instant pudding and pie filling mix
4 - eggs
1 - cup water
1/2 - cup vegetable oil
1 - cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Glaze
- 1/3 - cup sugar
1/4 - cup water
1 - cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 12-cup bundt cake pan.
- In a large bowl, add the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil.
low speed, just beat until blended.
- Increase speed to medium and beat 2
- Stir in small chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
To make glaze
- In a small saucepan, add the glaze ingredients of sugar
- Heat until a full boil and sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat
and add mini chocolate.
- Using a whisk, stir until you melt the chips and
the mixture is smooth.
- Allow mixture to cool for about 10 minutes or until
- Drizzle over cake.