1 - package cinnamon streusel quick bread mix
2/3 - cup water
2 - Tablespoons vegetable oil
2 - eggs
1/2 - cup raisins or other chopped dried fruit
1/4 - cup chopped nuts
1/4 - cup powdered sugar
1 to 1-1/2 - teaspoons milk
1/8 - teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 350�F. Grease bottom only of square 8-inch or 9 inch
- In a medium bowl, add the quick bread mix, water, oil and eggs.
until well blended (batter may be slightly lumpy).
- Pour half of the batter into pan; sprinkle with three-fourths of the
- Sprinkle with raisins.
- Pour remaining batter over raisins in
pan; spread carefully.
- Sprinkle with remaining Streusel and the nuts;
- Bake 8-inch pan for 35 to 40 minutes or 9-inch pan for 25 to 30
minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
completely, about 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, add the powdered sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Stir until
smooth and thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle with Vanilla Glaze.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft): Heat oven to 375�F.