Rocky Road Cheesecake
Makes 10 servings, one slice each
Prep Time: 15 min.
Total Time: 4 hr 15 min.
- 3 squares Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking
- 2 package (8 ounces each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups thawed Whipped
- 3/4 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped Cocktail
- 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- Microwave 1 of the chocolate
squares in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min; stir until
chocolate is completely melted. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and milk in
large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add melted chocolate; mix well.
- Gently stir in whipped topping,
marshmallows and peanuts.
- Coarsely chop remaining 2 chocolate
squares; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Alan's Kitchen Tip - How to Soften
Place completely unwrapped packages of cream cheese on microwaveable
plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or until slightly softened.
Page 1 of 1