Philadelphia Black Forest
Makes 16 servings, one piece each:
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 4 hr 55 min
- 20 - OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies,
crushed (about 2 cups)
- 3 - Tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 - packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA
Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 - cup sugar
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla
- 1 - cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 6 - squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking
- 4 - eggs
- 2 - cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 - can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
Preheat oven to 325�F. Line
13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press
firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and
vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well
- Add sour cream and chocolate; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low
speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is
almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or
- Lift cheesecake from pan, using foil
- Top with whipped topping and pie filling.
- Store any leftover cheesecake in
Page 1 of 1
* We work to estimate the cost of ingredients used
in each recipe; however, small regional and market variations may occur.