Crumb Crust (recipe below)
- 3 - packages (8 ounces each) cream
- 3/4 - cup sugar
- 3 - eggs
- 1/3 - cup dairy sour cream
- 3 - Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - cup Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 - cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips,
- Hershey's Fudge Topping (optional)
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
Preheat oven to 350�F. Prepare
Chocolate Crumb Crust.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large
bowl until smooth.
- Add eggs, sour cream, flour, vanilla
and salt; beat until well blended.
- Place half of batter (about 2-1/2
cups) in separate bowl.
- Stir melted chocolate into one bowl of
cream cheese mixture and melted peanut butter chips into the second.
- Spread chocolate mixture in prepared
- Gently spread peanut butter mixture
over chocolate mixture. Do not stir.
Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set. (For less
cracking of cheesecake surface bake in water bath.)
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- With knife, loosen cake from side of
- Cool completely; remove side of pan.
- To serve, drizzle each slice with
fudge topping and whipped cream, if desired. Cover; refrigerate
- 1-1/2 - cups vanilla wafer crumbs
(about 45 cookies)
- 1/2 - cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 - cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 1/3 - cup butter or margarine (melted)
Preheat oven to 350�F.
- In medium bowl, combine vanilla wafer
crumbs (about 45 cookies), powdered sugar, Hershey's Cocoa and butter
or margarine (melted).
- Press onto bottom and 1 inch up sides
of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Bake 8 minutes; cool.