- Chocolate Crumb Crust (recipe below)
- 1/2 - cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 1/4 - cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine,
- 3 - packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese,
- 1 - can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed
milk (not evaporated milk)
- 3 - eggs
- 2 - teaspoons vanilla extract
- Chocolate Glaze (recipe below)
Preheat oven to 300�F. Line muffin
cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups or spray with
vegetable cooking spray. *
- Press about 1 tablespoonful Chocolate
Crumb Crust mixture onto bottom of each cup.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together cocoa
and 1/4 cup butter.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in cocoa mixture.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Fill muffin cups with batter.
- Bake 35 minutes or until set.
- Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan to
- Cool completely. Refrigerate.
- Before serving, spread with Chocolate
Glaze. Allow to set.
- Serve at room temperature.
- 1-1/2 - cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 6 tablespoons Hershey's Cocoa
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter or
- In medium bowl, stir together vanilla
wafer crumbs, Hershey's Cocoa, powdered sugar and melted butter or
- 2 - cups (12-ounces package) Hershey's
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 - cup (1/2 pt.) whipping cream
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- In medium saucepan over low heat,
melt Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips with whipping cream
and vanilla extract.
- Stir until smooth. Use immediately.
*If vegetable cooking spray is used, cool
baked cheesecakes. Freeze 15 minutes; remove with narrow spatula.