Prep Time: 30 min.
Start to Finish: 1 hr 20 min.
Chill Time: 8 hrs.
- 1-1/2 - cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 - cup sugar
- 1/3 - cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 - cup hot fudge sauce
- 4 - packages (8 ounces each) cream
- 1-1/3 - cups sugar
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla
- 4 - eggs
- 1/3 - cup strawberry preserves, melted
Preheat oven to 325ºF. Mix cracker
crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and the butter. Press evenly in bottom and 2 inches
up side of spring-form pan, 9x3 inches. Bake 5 minutes.
- Microwave hot fudge sauce as directed
on jar until hot.
- Pour hot fudge sauce over crust;
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with
electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Gradually beat in 1 1/3 cups sugar and
the vanilla until smooth.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Pour over hot fudge sauce.
- Bake cheesecake 55 to 65 minutes or
until set; cool 15 minutes.
- Run metal spatula along side of
cheesecake to loosen.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8
- Spread melted strawberry preserves
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining