Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 2 hrs. 15 min.
Chill Time: 4 hrs.
- 1-3/4 - cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 - cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 - cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 4 - packages (8 ounces each) cream
- 1 - cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 - can (15 ounces) sweet potatoes or
yams in light syrup, drained
- 3 - eggs
- 1 - Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 - teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 - cups (11.5-ounces package) Hershey’s
Milk Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine graham
cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and butter in small bowl, stirring until
blended. Press mixture firmly onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches up side of
9-inch spring- form pan.
- Beat cream cheese and brown sugar in
large bowl until fluffy.
- Mash sweet potatoes with fork; add to
cream cheese mixture, beating until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, then vanilla
and pumpkin pie spice, beating on low speed until all ingredients are
blended, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Place chocolate chips in medium
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute;
stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a
time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when
- Stir 3/4 cup cream cheese mixture into
melted chips until smooth (will become a pudding consistency).
- Spoon half of cream cheese mixture
into crust; spoon half of the chocolate mixture over top. Swirl with
knife or metal spatula.
- Top with remaining cream cheese
- Spoon remaining chocolate mixture over
top; swirl to outer edges of pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until
center is just set.
- Remove from oven to wire rack. Let
cool at room temperature 1 hour.
- Loosen sides of cheesecake from pan by
running knife around inside of pan.
- Remove side of pan.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or
- Cover; refrigerate leftover