Impossibly Easy Grasshopper Cheesecake
Makes 10 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 35 min.
Cooling Time: 3
hrs. 45 min.
- 3/4 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup green crème de menthe
- 3 eggs
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate Ganache
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with
1) In a large bowl, beat cheesecake ingredients
(Original Bisquick® mix, sugar, green crème de menthe, eggs, cream
cheese) with electric mixer on high speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl
frequently. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into pie plate.
2) Place in oven and bake for about 35 minutes
or until center is firm and puffed. Cool 45 minutes (cheesecake top
will be cracked).
3) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat ganache
ingredients over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth;
remove from heat.
4) Carefully spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate
at least 3 hours until chilled. Store covered in refrigerator.