Chocolate Bar Surprise Cookies
about 5 dozen cookies
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 11 min
- Any combination chopped candy bars to make 2 cups
- 2-1/2 - cups all-purpose flour
- 1 - teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 - cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 - cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 - eggs
- 1 - cup chopped nuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove wrappers from candies. Cut
each candy into 1/2-inch pieces. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and
- In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown
sugar and vanilla with mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
- Stir in candy pieces and nuts, if desired.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool
Page 1 of 1