Chocolate Chip & Toffee Bits Cookies
about 4 dozen cookies
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 10 min
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Toffee Bits
- 1 cup SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or Semi-Sweet
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla
until well blended.
- Add eggs and blend well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
- Stir in toffee bits and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly and remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Page 1 of 1