Almond Mini Chip Shortbread Cookies
about 3 dozen
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 30 min
Cooling Time: 30 min
cup (2 sticks) butter (no substitutions), softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
teaspoon almond extract
cup Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
Preheat oven to 350°F. and grease
13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar
- Add flour and almond extract; blend
- Stir in small chocolate chips
- Pat into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden
- Cool for 10 minutes and cut into bars
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Page 1 of 1