Super Fudgy Chocolate Cookies
5 dozen cookies
Prep Time: 10 min
Chilling Time: 2 hrs
Baking Time: 8 min
- 2-1/2 cups (18-ounce) semi-sweet
can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk
cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking
teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coarsely
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter with
sweetened condensed milk in heavy saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add remaining
ingredients. Mix well.
- Divide dough into thirds and shape each
into 8-inch roll.
- Wrap in wax paper. Chill until firm
(about 2 hours).
- Cut into 1/4 inch slices; place on
ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until tops are
- Cool 2 to 3 minutes before removing
from baking sheets.
Page 1 of 1