Peanut Butter Chewy Chocolate Cookies
about 4-1/2 dozen cookies
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 9 min
cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Cocoa
teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups (2-1/2 sticks) butter
or margarine, softened
teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-2/3 cups (10-ounce package)
Peanut Butter Chips
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, stir together flour, cocoa,
baking soda, and salt.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat butter and
sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture. Beat well.
- Stir in the chips.
- Using a teaspoon, drop dough onto an
ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes. (Do not over-bake.
You want cookies to be soft. They will putt while baking and
flatten while cooling.)
- Cool slightly and remove from cookie
sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
Page 1 of 1