Makes 20 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 15 min.
Preheat oven to 325-degrees F. and butter a 10x15-inch
nonstick baking pan.
1) In a large bowl, combine oats, corn syrup,
brown sugar, and butter.
2) Stir with a wooden spoon until well mixed.
3) Press mixture into baking pan.
4) Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or just until
mixture is bubbly in the middle. (Don't brown or over bake.)
5) Remove oven and cool 10 to 15 minutes.
6) In a small nonstick skillet, combine peanut
butter and chocolate chips.
7) Melt over the lowest heat.
8) Spread on top of baked bars.
Page 1 of 1